www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: Joined Wrestling

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Joined Wrestling

2 Weeks ago I forgot to mention that I joined wrestling. Has been very fun and a good learning experience for me. Have gotten into better shape and learned a lot. The first "meet" we had was yesterday in which I took 4th. May not seem the best but not one other person on  my team has ever gotten as many wins as I did in their VERY first meet ever. 

I got 2 Pins/Wins and 2 times I lost both by pin. Have a good feel for the sport, the coach has said that I am doing really good. The next meet is tomorrow. The anxiety is already starting. I am not nervous about losing, just nervous about me possibly forgetting the moves and having my brother and dad watch me. If they watch me I HAVE to win.

Am trying to think of a new program to make or start up. Not sure exactly what it's going to be like other than it has to be good. 

I will also start adding pictures of things I do or events that happen that I am involved in. Will be in a seperate tab.

If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment