www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: Speaking of wabbits...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Speaking of wabbits...

No deer was shot or seen so far the the three of us hunters...but I did blast a hole in a bunny! Was walking back from my stand and was just strolling along and in the corner of my eye I saw movement. So I paused wondering what it could be. As I am looking toward where the movement came from I notice two ears poking up. I'm thinking," is this a wabbit"??? Then I move forward and the things hops two feet forward to. 
So I figure it's a rabbit so I try to get closer for a better shot.

Each time I move forward so does the wabbit. We keep the game up untill I get a nice clear shot...and BOOM! Down goes the wabbit!!

As I went to go inspect it I remember.....,"I just shot it with a slug didn't I?" And I did, there was a just about  4 inch circular hole in the rabbit with a lot of organs peaking out. So I did my best picked the rabbit up by it's feet and ate it that night.(Yesterday)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today as I was walking back I saw another rabbit but decided not to shoot it due to my father was still hunting in his stand.

Also quite coincidentally I know of a pretty good traffic exchange thats theme is based around rabbits. So here is TrafficBunnies.
Please join to humor me and get free traffic.

http://TrafficBunnies.com/

If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment