www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: First Week Of School

Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Week Of School

The first week of school was great learned only a little due to it just beginning. Small amount of homework thankfully hope to see a good challenge arise. Found all of my classes in a decent amount of time.

 Unfortunately I have not done very much advertising in which I regret and will try to make up for. I am going to change the way I post things for more traffic from search engines. Father has started to get back online more often also.

May change the color scheme and setup of the blog but not 100% sure if I will do so...An interesting note...my science teacher is a valid victorian and lets just say he uses some very intelligible and large words. His vocabulary is extremely expansive and he is a great teacher.

All of my teacher's are kind and everything is off to a good start.

 If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment