www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: New Traffic Exchange

Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Traffic Exchange

Hi everyone, just joined a new traffic exchange to try it out and see if it is any good or not. So far so good no errors uploading the blog or anything. I like the click bar and the how the page is setup. A very nice community that accepted me in and welcomed me right away. I have been chatting with them for the last hour and they are nice and helpful. I advise joining it for it's healthy community and overall status.

Here is the link, I hope you enjoy it. 
If you you have any questions feel free to ask.

Today I will send out mail in the safelists, surf, and try to connect with more people online.

  If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment