www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: Mamabear,Papabear, Smurfette, and Papa Smurf Oh My!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mamabear,Papabear, Smurfette, and Papa Smurf Oh My!

Today has been a very interesting day. Joined two new traffic exchanges that were introduced to me by Linda Graham. Very kind and nice individual as well as her soon to be husband.
 They both guided me through their very own traffic exchange and Linda also introduced me to Bella's Click Shack. Both traffic exchanges convert extremely well and are always active.


How it started???
Today while I was surfing SiteXplosion someone was chatting about a traffic exchange... So I joined it and was conversing with the members and one of them(Linda Graham,AKA MamaBear) started talking to me and said that she and her husband have their own traffic exchange, their names on it were papabear and mamabear.


It was such a fantastic traffic exchange I am thinking about adding it to my top TE's. Time went on and she suggested another traffic exchange...me being me I joined and it was also great but.. not as good as their own. I surfed in both of them and talked a little bit more with everyone and realized that their names on this traffic exchange were none other than Smurfette and PapaSmurf.

I hope you join these two programs for their free advertising and nice community.

   If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment