www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: More To Come(2)

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More To Come(2)

Today I responded to two comments, one entailing my post about ClickTrackProfit. Talked on skype, surfed, etc. Daily routine consists of surfing, responding to any mail or comments, Skype, make a blog post, ping, then continue surfing until 100+ have been surfed.

The blog has been increasing in traffic and subscribers. More and more people are commenting on how young I started off and how the blog looks. No negative comments so far thankfully.

Tomorrow I will have a certain traffic exchange to post about and hopefully soon I will get a chance to talk to the owners of MyT-Bear2. More will be added to the blog as soon as an idea comes to mind. If anyone has any suggestions I welcome them.

If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment