www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: What Are You Doing?

Thursday, September 18, 2014

What Are You Doing?

What Are You Doing?

What are you currently doing to help improve your life? Or to advance your business? What are you spending the most of your time on? I want to know.

Because...

You can tell how successful someone is by what they spend their time doing.

Compare someone who's watching TV for hours everyday, to someone who spends hours everyday working on themselves or their business.

This is the difference that defines the winners...and their less wealthy counter parts...

Years ago, all I spent my time on was playing video games. I lazily sat in my room all day, with no social interaction, and played my life away. And guess what? I became really great at gaming and could have became a professional gamer. The reason for this...what you spend your time on is what you become the most successful at.



How does this pertain to you?

You, and use this "law" to your advantage. Watch less TV, be less lazy, and start putting in some hard work!


"Repetition is the mother of all skill." -Tony Robbins

More Here: http://marketingmasteryelite.com/index2.php?id

No comments:

Post a Comment