www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: The Your Eight Steps Contest Has Started!

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Your Eight Steps Contest Has Started!

Finally the contest has started. I plan to take part in the contest my self I may start advertising today. 
If I can win in both categories then I'll receive a nice chunk of change of 250$.
Although I don't have to take first to make money, the top 10 places all make some kind of cash.


I encourage anyone and everyone to join YourEightSteps now if they haven't already and take a shot at winning the contest.  If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me by Skype, the Marketing Mastery profile page, or the Marketing Mastery Google+ Page.


I know that the contest will go great and I hope the competition is fierce!!!
Please join me, and see if you can match my ferocity!

No comments:

Post a Comment