www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: Some New Information...Marketing Mastery Facebook Page, and New Google Page?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Some New Information...Marketing Mastery Facebook Page, and New Google Page?

First of all I would like to talk about the "ring of social media" I am creating. I have just created a Marketing Mastery Google page to go along with my Facebook page for Marketing Mastery I created last week. This weekend, or whenever I have time available I will also create a twitter page for Marketing Mastery. I'm doing this to maximize exposure to the program as much as possible.

Also, I'm proud to announce that I will be having people JV with the program. I will be allowing 25 people to JV. Each person in return though will have to get 10-25 people into the program.
The catch is, the upgrade level depends on the amount of people they get to signup.

1. 10-14 people referred. 1st Level Upgrade Lifetime
2. 15-19 people referred. 2nd Level Upgrade Lifetime
3. 20 People Or More. 3rd Level Upgrade Lifetime

I am extremely pumped to launch my program and know it will be a huge success, stayed tuned for more information and keep doing your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment