www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: Why I Dislike ClickTrackProfit

Friday, August 10, 2012

Why I Dislike ClickTrackProfit

There is a very popular program called clicktrackprofit. It has been on the internet for over a couple years now and has been very successful. Now why am I saying this when my title is something negative about it? 

Because those things are all true, but so are a couple other things. I looked through the training in clicktrackprofit just now and realized that I myself probably within 10 minutes could do more than their training can do for one person through the entire training process. Basically clicktrackprofit is a basic downline builder where you collect badges and play mini games. The only reason I myself would use clicktrackprofit would be for its NerdSurf, otherwhys it's useless.

Now collecting badges and playing mini games can be fun. Some people are nuts for the badges even...What do they actually get you though? A pat on the back doesn't help me succeed online. Here is the solid truth...Badges don't give you money, and referrals, any traffic, or almost anything else. They do squat. Now some people may disagree and point out the money badges... the amount of money that they give out on those badges aren't going to make you a living online. Or help you understand internet marking or advertising in more depth. I honestly have no idea how people make money off of their program. The only ones I see making any money are the owners and administrators of clicktrackprofit.

So I beg everyone to stop collecting badges and get out of lala land and see the big picture. It is good for getting you to join a few traffic exchanges but that is the length of it. Their is more useful content on this blog than on their website and I could teach you more myself then their website can all together. I'm a 14 year old teenager...What does that say to you about ClickTrackProfit???

If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment