www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: MyT-Bear2

Monday, August 13, 2012

MyT-Bear2

Earlier this week I joined a traffic exchange called myt-bear2. It was recommended very highly by several people surfing the traffic exchanges. I joined, great decision.



MyT-bear2 has only been up since February but is still a spectacular TE. The owners are the most active of any I have seen before. I have talked to them personally on skype and the exchanges, they are some of the nicest people you will meet. If you ever need help or guidance they are always right there to support you.



They are extremely focused on team work and doing things together. This is a very good quality and shows that they are willing to work for you and with you. The traffic exchange itself has good surf ratios, and even better upgrade and credit package prices. If you ever want to join a traffic exchange that is bent towards helping you and what I believe may one day be one of the best TE's ever if they continue along this path.
I suggest joining now.



 If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment