www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: Log Siding

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Log Siding

Today I helped my dad put up some log siding and it looks great. House is coming together very well I hope we can start tiling by the time school starts. Still needs some work but it should be done by sometime in September.

Surfed some today hoping for some more referrals to come in. Talked on skype some and set up an autoresponder. Sent some safelist mail out and pinged the blog.

Traffic still continues to flow at the same high rate, hopefully it will stay this way throughout the school year. It will be difficult managing my time but I will find a way. Meanwhile I hope we can get the kitchen setup soon. Also a tv or a couch to sit in would be nice.

Not to long and everything will really start to come together.

If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment