www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: Current Status

Monday, August 6, 2012

Current Status

No problems have been discovered within the blog so far. All of the links work and go to the appropriate page. I tested all of them myself to make sure that no errors appeared or anything unexpected happened. Everything is in it's place and running smoothly.

Today I will try to make a banner for the blog so I can put it into the traffic exchanges for more traffic. I already have pinggoat and ping-o-maticed the blog. Nothing big planned for the blog or for me within the next week unless I can think of something to add that would benefit the viewers.

Still trying to find an appropriate recorder for YouTube videos, hopefully I will find one soon.
House is coming together more and more, almost done with the tung and groove. Hope for more comments and involvement within the blog as always.


 If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment