www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: What's new?

Friday, July 13, 2012

What's new?

Yesterday I added a safelist tab to the top of the blog and listed the ones that are the best and I use frequently. I also added a post about HotWebsiteTraffic and the aspects/highlights of the traffic exchange. Today I added my Contact Information (located on the page bar) so you can contact me if you have any questions, concerns, etc...

 Everyday I surf the traffic exchanges that I use and send out emails in the the safelists. Everyday traffic to the blog has increased so I am very excited about what will be to come. Every single day I will make 1-2 posts to the blog as long as I have internet access. (almost always will) I hope everyone enjoys the blog and uses it to their tactical advantage.


  If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

                                                                       Hoping You Succeed In All Of Your Endeavors
                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                        Jon Weberg

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment