www.HyperSmash.com Google+ Traffic Stream, The Ultimate Resource For Traffic: I'm sorry...and Gladiator Hits Now In Top 5

Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm sorry...and Gladiator Hits Now In Top 5

My greatest apologies for not posting the last two days I have been very busy. I am ever so sorry and for that I will post 3 posts today.

Where shall I begin??....Gladiator Hits....
The admin/or owner of Gladiator has been very generous and kind to me.
Just last week I was competing in their "weekly Jackpot" and noticed something peculiar.

Someone who I had have been above in points(I was in 4th place) somehow skyrocketed to 1st in seconds. Me being dumbfounded decided to see how in the world that was possible?? So I decided to go look up "how in the world was that possible"

http://www.gladiatorhits.com/

I did the calculations, they either had to have sent downline messages in a serious mass, or ... have gotten over 30 referrals within 20 minutes. That seeming a little weird I contacted Gladiator Hit's support and told them about the "issue". They thanked me with 200 credits and sent me a personal message saying they appreciated my help.

http://www.gladiatorhits.com/

  For this I highly appreciate Gladiator Hits and its great staff.
This is one of the best traffic exchanges you will ever see, they actually care about their members and their problems...If you want a grand TE that offers free advertising, great pricing, amazing staff, thats active, and cares about its members. Please join this high quality traffic exchange.

 If you have any questions or concerns about this post or any other information on this blog please comment or contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment